Friday, May 28, 2010

Week 6 - Wrap-up

I would like to start off by saying, thank you for this class. This has been one of the most exciting and interesting classes I have taken through Kelley, if not the best. There has been a lot of work, but it has been so enjoyable and full of learning that how could you not enjoy it?!
Overall, it was a great final week and really wrapped up the course. We discussed the future of the web. The crazy ideas that could be possible in 10 years, or maybe even 2 years. This week really made me think about how you can truly advertise and gain a customer base in the dynamic web we live with ... or as we saw with some of the World of Warcraft gamers, live in. I had no technical issues except a few sound issues with the Charlie Rose episode with Google's CEO, but it was definitely understandable. I am still very impressed with this class and I applaud Frank and Gil for making this class very organic and enjoyable for all. Thank you.

Signing off from the 6 week course,
-Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment