Sunday, May 16, 2010

Week 4 - Wrap-up

This week was a very cohesive topic week on Business Models for the internet / social media. I think everything really tied well together. I better understand the current available business models that many of these websites we have been following can implore to actually make some money. I am still baffled at how Twitter intends on making money as their CEO seems like he never has an answer to a question. He doesn't seem to really know what he has with Twitter. Anyway, that will be interesting as to how it will play out in the upcoming months. In my opinion, Twitter is one of the newest "mainstream" social media sites out there and will continue to grow.
I wasn't able to get to the other two readings this week as predicted due to travel, but I think that is OK. The articles and videos started to blend together on this topic. Again, I think this week has had the most cohesive material on a single topic that we have studied thus far. I look forward to next week and working more on our group projects to wrap up this course.

No comments:

Post a Comment