Saturday, May 1, 2010

Week 2 - Google Security


This video was a little boring to me. I did like understanding better how Google's search work and Google's plans for innovation, but it was a little boring. The information at the end really enticed me about language translation and how that could expand to all information being available to everyone. It is an impressive concept and hopefully the technology expands quickly.

After viewing this video, I checked out my google account and looked into the privacy material. I guess I am not one who is overly concerned about the information that is out there on the web. Obviously there have been many movies and stories you hear about people's information being used by "the bad guys," but I am not overly concerned. I think we need to give up some information to make sure we are getting the right products, information, and services that we expect in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment