Saturday, May 22, 2010

Week 5 - Wrap-up

I think this week was very manageable. I know we are all working on our team projects, so this week's material being lighter helped us all out. I really enjoyed the data topic though. I have mentioned that I have a background in Engineering and thus I really found this week's material stimulating. I think the more and more we all become connected through the web and the better the technology becomes, we will see better products for all of us and more specialized products. Is it an invasion of privacy? Maybe, to some extent it is. Overall, I think we will all gain when the companies we buy things from know exactly what we want or how we will react. It is something out of the movies, but our realities will eventually catch up to our dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment