Sunday, April 25, 2010

Week 1 - New Media & Wrap up

The new media article gave me insight to the origins of computers and media as well as their convergence. It was a quick read that became more interesting as it went on, but I didn't feel like it added much to my learning from a digital marketing perspective. Some of the stories I had heard before, but a lot of it was new. It makes you think how much you take modern computing and the internet, in all its glory, for granted. Nothing written was very eye-opening or thought provoking to me.

Week 1 Wrap up

I thought this class was going to be a lot of work after seeing all the content that is posted. It does take a long time to go through it all, but many of the videos, lectures, and readings are interesting, or at least bearable. The only technical problem I encountered was trying to figure out how to get the Charlie Rose clips to full screen. I never did figure it out, but it was still fine for viewing. I was able to read/view all the required media as well as the additional content I planned to read/view. I feel good about this course and hopefully it continues to be enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment